The 62nd Chronicle

Hello family and friends! 

This week was insane but like... what week isn't?! We have been on exchanges basically all week again! I'm learning that you need to be prepared physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually so you can help those who need you, in the moment they need it. We had two or three struggling companionships that we worked with over the last few days. Their struggles were unexpected but urgent. I love the opportunity to serve; it can be exhausting. So one of the missionaries went home as part of all that and we are now in a trio. Sad times but good times. I'm so grateful for missionaries who take the harder right path than the easier wrong one. Love you all!

Kia Kaha!
Elder Brady


p.s.  From Christine:  These pictures were sent by a member in Elder Brady's area (the member said, "Had fun taking these missionaries to lunch last week in Council Bluffs after they had a baptism. Great missionaries and they were all well and happy."

Comments

Popular Posts